How Do You Find The Best Dental Services in Tucson?
How do you find a new dentist? Do you Google “Who is the best dentist in Tucson?” Do you ask your friends? Are you more interested in finding a dentist that can meet the needs of your children along with you and your spouse? What if you have specific dental issues? And of course you want the highest level of skill from a compassionate and kind dentist. There are so many things to consider and so many methods you can use to find the best dentist in Tucson for your family. But take a deep breath; we truly believe you have found what you’re looking for at Martin Taylor Dentistry.
Your Dentists at Martin Taylor Dentistry ~ Dr. Martin opened his dentistry office in 1978. In 2008, when his son-in-law Dr. William Taylor completed his doctorate in dental surgery, he joined the practice. This unique teaming fosters a beautiful balance between years of experience and the latest approaches to dentistry.Together they offer the best in dentistry that Tucson as to offer.
Take a look at what some of our patients think of Dr. Martin and Dr. Taylor in our review section.
Dental Services Available to You ~ One of the things that sets Martin Taylor Dentistry apart is their ability to meet a myriad of dental needs in house. preventive, restorative, cosmetic and more. Their patients rarely need to be referred out to specialists. Many general dentists in Tucson are not qualified to offer the expanded services Drs. Martin and Taylor provide.
- Dental Hygiene and Cleanings ~ The old school thought that you only go to the dentist when you have a problem has been replaced with that of preventative dentistry. When you get your teeth professionally cleaned by one of our hygienists every six months or so, you avoid a lot of major dental problems down the road.
- Children’s Dentistry ~ Every single person that works at Martin Taylor Dentistry has children or grandchildren. In other words, we know kids! But more importantly, we know about children’s dentistry! Many of our adult patients started seeing Dr. Martin when they were kids! In fact, in some cases, our doctors have treated the kids, their parents AND their grandparents.
- Fillings ~ Every dentist can do fillings, but not every dentist is as simultaneously concerned with doing a meticulous job while making you as comfortable as possible. Drs. Martin and Taylor are known for both their incredible skill and empathy toward patients. They also provide the latest technology which vastly improves how your teeth look aesthetically.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions and Other Oral Surgeries ~ Many dentists must send their patients elsewhere for oral surgeries such as wisdom tooth extraction. Drs. Martin and Taylor however, are general dentists fully trained and experienced in this specialized care.
- Root Canals ~ As daunting as root canals may sound, many times the procedure is not much more involved than filling a cavity. From start to finish, most folks do not need to be referred out to a specialist.
- Crowns and Bridges ~ Missing a tooth? Drs. Martin and Taylor can fill the space with either a crown or a bridge. They will explain both options to you and help you make the best choice for your situation. They also provide a beautiful replacement that looks amazingly natural.
- Dentures/Partials ~ Not only does Martin Taylor Dentistry provide great skill as they fit you with the most comfortable dentures but they also have their appliances hand made by top artisans in the field so your dentures look beautiful and natural.
- Gum Treatment and Implants ~ Drs. Martin and Taylor can extract teeth when necessary. They can then follow up with dental implants if desired. To have all of these dental needs met in one office provides true benefits and convenience.
- Teeth Whitening ~ Sometimes no matter how well we try to care for our teeth, they become stained and unsightly. Martin Taylor Dentistry has a wonderfully effective and easy method to give you the bright white teeth you’ve always wanted.
- Veneers are a type of *cosmetic dentistry that seems almost miraculous in their ability to change an imperfect smile to a grin that rivals movie stars. The dentists at Martin Taylor Dentistry are trained and experienced in the art of smile renovation!
- Orthodontics Healthy teeth and gums, improved facial structure, treatment of pain associated with conditions such as TMJ, and enhanced self-esteem are just a few of the many benefits of correcting your teeth with braces. The dentists at Martin Taylor Dentistry are your orthodontic specialist.
- Conscious Sedation for Dental Anxiety and Other Situations ~ There are those who avoid the dentist because they have developed a dental phobia. There are also patients who require sedation for more lengthy procedures. Children or developmentally disabled folks might need help in order to relax or sit still. We at Martin Taylor are fully certified and trained to provide conscious sedation. In fact, Dr. Martin certifies other dentists in this field!
- Digital X-Rays ~ About once a year your dentist will take x-rays of your teeth. X-rays provide extremely important information about the health of your teeth. This information makes it possible to provide proactive and preventative dentistry and can address a lot of dental issues before they become much worse.
- Laser Dentistry ~ In dentistry, this beam of light is used to cut away unwanted or unhealthy gum tissue. There are two different kinds of lasers used, one for hard tissue like teeth and bone, and one for soft tissue like gums. At Martin Taylor we use a soft tissue, or diode, laser in place of a surgical knife for many procedures, such as deep cleanings, tissue surgery, to uncover an implant, or in the preparation for crowns.
Make an appointment and come see why so many folks consider Dr. Martin and Dr. Taylor to be two of the best dentists in Tucson!